Tax the paradigm shift – Seminarrussonxiao
On September 27th, Yvon Russon, founder and CEO of SONG Co. Ltd, under the invitation of Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai held a seminar on the topic “Individual Income Tax Reform Seminar”. The seminar took place in Grant Thornton Shanghai office and was co-animated by Tony Xu and Yvon Russon.
The seminar was addressing the selected audience with highly though-after topics such as:
1) Tax and social security regulation change for expatriates
2) Tax planning opportunities
3) Preferential tax treatment on equity income
4) Tax support in Lingang, Hainan and the greater Bay Area
5) Tax the paradigm shift in term of structure and digitization
A big thanks to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Matt Whately , to all the participants of the event, also to Grant Thornton for the organization.
Participants showed great interest and had a vivid Q&A session for more specific questions.
If you would like to learn more – feel free to contact us.